Monday, March 5, 2012

First and foremost a good day to you and thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I'm Mary Grace Balista, 24 yrs. old, residing at Davao City. I'm a Tourism student and currently on 2nd year. i made this blog to let people know how amazing and enjoy my travel. I have alot of tourist spot here in Mindanao but this is only one beautiful that captures my interest it wa amazingly beautiful. I am talking about is the Waig Crystal Spring Resort located at Maramag Bukidnon at the crossroads plateau of province of Bukidnon, nestled in a cool and lush vegetation with a spectacular panoramic view of the rain forest lies a pristine springs with sparkling and clear waters. this destination will entice the adventurous and the native lovers.


Waig Crystal is a spring resort that I could tell, it goes beyond your expectations, with its land and water capes. It is a myriad of interesting activities that are filled with adventure within its 3.6 hectares of land area. You can also take the ride in their cable cars and feel the rush of your adrenaline on the spiral sides.,after those exciting rides you can also cool down into their pool which is chlorine free and you can see it below the magnificent waterfalls that flows from the natural source.

The resto bar caters various cruising that are expensive and will surely fill your cravings. The venue is very suitable for gatherings, personal and corporate functions because they have a fully equipped conference hall and good accommodation.

For more information please email me @balista.marygrace@yahoo.com or you can add me in facebook. @ http://www.facebook.com/akirasantirada@yahoo.com                   .

Thank you and hope you can visit this our one beautiful spot. God Bless.











 




































No comments:

Post a Comment